running away

i've had enough problems n heart breaks to last me a life time now im thinking of running away from my dh n this house, he is cheating anyway so its would he even notice if i was gone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• why should you leave if he's cheating? Just change the locks, put his stuff on the lawn (while its raining or snowing) and lock him out
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't say to run away more like get a fresh start. there's nothing wrong with that.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 3:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• oh, he will notice when he runs out of clean clothes
    run somewhere warmer
    and be sure to empty his bank account first
    Anonymous

• he wouldnt even notice that he dont notice everything else do or dont do, just me leaving is best even my MIL has changed towards me n never wants to speak to me always makes up some excuse she has to go
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Run away is never the answer... a well prepared woman is a dangerous woman... I had a relationship with a cheating husband.... I took the time to put money away make plans and get myself together.... Running now... is a emotional reaction that will come back to haunt you. Make a plan... be prepared! Hugs!!!
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 3:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• why would you leave your house when he is the one cheating? If you don't want to be with him anymore then divorce him and fight for your fair share. If you are the one that walks away and leave the house that may reflect poorly on you in a divorce settlement.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• we live on base housing so its all in his name he would get the house not me but everything else i will take what i went in with the rest he can do whatever with
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• So he's in the military. Separate from him, legally. The military will make him pay you each month. My brother had to pay his ex while they were separated, until the divorce was final. They take the money out of his check automatically. Make him pay. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Getting out of the situation and making a new start for yourself doesn't have to mean running away. It just means that you are doing what is right for yourself and your children. You should leave him if he's cheating. However, I agree to kick him out of the home and keep it for yourself. Tell him that since he can't be faithful he doesn't need to be apart of your home.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Well I would make some plans and what ever you do don't let him get the house.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010