Weezy stomachs beware. It's about poop! adult content

So when I had my daughter baby 1, my pooper definately became goofy. I used to be very regular, every morning at 8:30 am I had to go. When I got pregnant, that all changed. Then after I had such a bad delivery, well like most women I was so scared to poo, that it took nearly a week and half to go! Well I finally get back to normal! Yes Virginia, my poor pooper went back to normal, it was definately like a gift from Santa Claus! lol! Anyways we planned for baby 2, and as soon as I found out I was pregnant, my poor pooper went back to being constipated constantly. Well I'm 5 weeks from my due date and it's really strange, but I'm going 3 and 4 times a day! What the heck is going on? It's a normal stool, and I just don't get it! The last week, it's been wonderful to not have the normal back pain from constipation, but I wonder about it. Then I got a little excited thinking that my difference in children deliveries and everything, maybe this means I'll go sooner! Wishful thinking?!?

b_stotka

Asked by b_stotka at 3:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ahhh yes constipation sucks. I went through the constipation thing after dd was born. I don't really have an answer for you, but good luck, hopefully this time will be easier. :)
    a_brown23

Answer by a_brown23 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2010