6dpo.

dh and i have been ttc for the past year now, and i am now 6 dpo and normally by this time i would be feeling something, like sick to my tummy or just something but so far nothing. and i kinda sad cuz im thinking this month im not feeling nething and other months when i did feel something i was was preggo. : (

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Not feeling anything doesn't mean you are completely out of the game. In reality there is a GOOD chance the egg hasn't even implanted yet.

With my DD I had sore breast and was vomitting before I ever took a test at 5 weeks. With my son I had NO systoms when I got a BFP and continued to not have any until about 8 weeks. Then I had VERY mild symtoms which was completely opposite of my first pregnancy where I had morning sickness so bad I was hospitalized.

Don't give up yet!! GOOD LUCK!! STICKY BABY DUST TO YOU!!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2010