It's been a while...

Well, I've been separated from myex, who is also the father of my 3 year old son for over a year now and I have yet to go on a date or talk to another man. My ex was my first and only guy I have ever been with and I was with him for 4 years. He jumped right into a relationship with a hood rat and I have been keeping busy with my son and a new job and new house. I really don't know how to date...i don't even remember how my ex and me got together. I'm 22 now and I know I would like to date someone older and mature. I'm not just looking for a hook-up or to even get married fast just to have good company. I might sound like a sad case right now. The men that approach me are dogs that only want my body and are frankly animals. Any suggestions on how to get back out there and seek quality men?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I know this sounds crazy but it seems when the time is right it kinda falls into place.... met my husband at friends wedding... but I met one guy at church, one at McDonalds playground with my kids, and I always made sure that we where friends before we ever dated... if you can't talk and be friends really hard to build relationship!
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 4:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I will have to say I agree with kamore. She is telling the truth. If you are only attracting one type of guy then perhaps you need to change your image too. Make sure you wear clothing that suits you. Not low cut or tight. Make sure it is age approtrate. By this I mean the image you project is the person you want to. Does that make sense?
    So if you want a more mature guy then dress the part. I think a good place to find a man is any where, but not at a bar. Unless it is a bar in a office district.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think it is timing, I met my husband and cub scouts. Our son's were in the same den. Good Luck
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010