Can't believe this!! adult content

I am already feeling like shit!!! i tell my DH he says what can i do to help, which sounds nice right?...wrong!!! He says hey we're both off today so lets go see a movie and get dinner, and have my mom watch the kids for the night. I'm thinking great!!! Finally!! some attention, alone time, relaxation, and maybe sex (if i'm lucky) But what does this ass do!!! he goes to work!!! This man works every single day!!! his only day off is Tuesday, why make plans with me and then go to work!!! When i asked him why he did that, he claims he forgot!!! really you forgot!! I AM SO HURT!! Should i be? How would you feel?

EttaMay

Asked by EttaMay at 3:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Hmm he forgot. Get over this. However simply tell him this is very important to me and I need you to make it up to me. The way to do this is go give me a back rub, kiss my girl parts, tickle my toes, feed me chocolate. Guys need a diagram. They need clear cut easy to follow plans.
    Tell him nicely and simply you don't like it when plans are switched up on you. You need the honey-hubby-sweety take care of your wifey time.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I understand that you're upset, but honestly, he's only working. It's not like he decided to go out with his friends instead of you. At least he's doing something to support his family. I'd still talk to him about it. Does he know how much it upset you?
    Anonymous

• Yea I would be a little hurt. I would tell him how you feel. And try to cut him a little slack Im sure he's working for you and the family.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 3:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I would feel hurt. Tell him it hurt you. AND you neeeed alone time!
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 4:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I WOULD BE HURT TOO IT SEEMS TO YOU LIKE HIS JOBS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU SINCE HE ALREADY HAD MADE PLANS WITH YOU... SO SORRY FOR THAT...TRY TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT AGAIN..& EXPLAIN IT REAL CLEAR THAT HE CANT BE DOING THAT
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 4:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• sorry to hear he is putting you on the back burner. my dh just switched jobs and works 7 days a week. i am kind of feeling lonely but i understand because he is making some good money finally. less pressure financially but now i rarely see him and when i do he is sleeping.. he works 6 to 6.. just hang in there and talk to him when you get a chance about how you feel.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I would be hurt, too. You need to calmly and nicely explain to him that you're hurt because you were so looking forward to some time alone with him. Don't be accusing or mean, be "sweet and sexy." Tell him how much you miss having time when it's just the two of you and could he figure out a time you could make a definite plan to be together like this? Believe me, if you do it right, he'll get on board :)
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 4:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• hurt yes
    forgive yes
    try again for time alone yes
    grateful he is hard working yes
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i would feel bad but I spend alot of my time working for myself at work and in school. I would go to the movies by myself and out to dinner with a friend no comfort but at least the day would not go to waste.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My DH works every day except Monday. It is hard to get him to realize his mistakes. It took my DH 5 years to realize this. Put it on the calendar, and on his phone. Make sure you text him the day before to remind him. i do that with my DH.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010