Vent... About family

My sister is 5 years younger than I am. Sheis mean, drinks, thinks she is better than most people, and has actually caused people to be publicly humiliated. Four to be exact.
She talks to people and exposes them as what they are as she puts it.
I was on facebook and spoke my opinion on recycling. She actually took this guys side.
The guy was wrong and others even spoke up to tell him so. But she took his side as she usually takes the man's side on things. The thing is people get angry at her and the guy never sticks around because he says she is a b.
Then we have to hear about it.
Next time I won't be there.
I know family is important but when one individual is wrong and hurtful to gain attention then I don't think they are too important.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 3:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• you can not choose family
    but you can choose not to be with them
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Thanks for that. I am choosing not to be with them.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Hey my whole family is like that so do whatever makes your life easier.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes, but unless I stay away I am usually on the loosing end. My Mother actually tried to housesit for us, we never made plans to go anywhere. We think she was planning to go through our house.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• She may grow up, and may not. Someone will eventually put her in her place. Just wait for it.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• hi..learn to be strong and dependent on your own..pray for them so that GOD may guide them and make your family a united one..
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Really do you care what she thinks? Cut her out and off. Do not talk to her or have her in your life. Sounds like you would be better off with out her.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2010