Knowing you are pregnant before it shows on a test???

Have you ever just known you were pregnant despite either not having tested or getting a negative on a test???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I knew I was pregnant!!! My chest was sore and it never gets sore on my regular cycle. I knew I was pregnant before I even missed my period. I kept getting negative tests but I just knew I was pregnant!! My Husband thought I was crazy...finally after about 20 tests I got a positive one!! I even got a few "not pregnant" on the digital tests!! Everyone always says those ones don't lie, but they did for me!! I was not going to take no for an answer cause I just had this feeling screaming to me that I was pregnant!!
    nat1387

Answer by nat1387 at 6:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes. I was having strange cramping that wasn't like period cramps.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yep I did it twice, back pain and just felt it.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yup.. that was how I was when I was pregnant with my first. I even had my period and STILL knew something was just not right with the way I was feeling, and sure enough I was. I still continued to have regular monthly periods lasting 4 days for about the first 3 or 4 months that I was pg with her as well.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I knew with my son but I don't know why or how. With DD I knew but I kept blowing it off as 'want' because we had been trying for 7 months and I was getting frustrated.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes I knew with my second son
    MrsWalker2011

Answer by MrsWalker2011 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• yes, twice. the first time (second baby) i took one and it was negative, but i knew i was. i took it too early, and tried a week later (without having sex in that week) and it came up positive. then with my 3rd, i had an "incling" bought a test but was sure it would say negative. i just wanted the proof in front of my face. instead - got the proof i was infact pregnant again!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• With my first, I was charting, so when I got to 18 days past ovulation with no period, I knew, beyond a doubt. It's as good as any test.

With my second, I was fairly certain a week before my period was expected. I could explain away all the individual symptoms I was having, but not all of them together, if that makes sense. Then it felt like my period was going to start, but it didn't, and at that point, I knew before I took the test the next day.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010