could i still be pregnant

hello im a 24 year old female and i am really woried and a bit scared i dont know what to do i have a 4 year old girl and dont remember my pregnancy much but my question is i havent had my period since october and have taken (hpt) and even a blood test and they have all been negitive but im showing all the signs of having a bun in the oven i have gotten sick my breast have filled out some and are tinder my nipples are sore i have mood swings i have been eating more i have backachs im an insoniac and have been sleeping alot but my question is could i still be pregnant? and my hcg levels are just to low to pick up yet or could something be wrong with me can you please help me and tell me something that could help i am really woried and if i am pregnant i dont want to lose the baby i am rh-neg and need to catch it quick so if i need to i can get a Rhogam shot and be safe for me and the baby please help thank you very much

necromonger

Asked by necromonger at 4:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I really wish i could help. I know with my last pregnancy i had an IUD in and KNEW i was pregnant. I was having indigestion, tiredness, nausea and i had missed periods, but that was due to me still breastfeeding my 3rd son. I took 2 HPT and got neg results. But i did go to my OB and they did a blood test and that did come back positive. I was 9 weeks pregnant before i was able to get a positive result. It may be that your HCG levels are too low, but it seems like a blood test would be accurate. Good Luck
    team21

Answer by team21 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If you are pregnant a test should be able to pick up the hormone by now if your last period was in october. When was the last time you tested? It could also be you are having what is called an emotional pregnancy where if you let your mind think you are pregnant then your body will take that as a yes and you can show some if not all signs of pregnancy. I would suggest another test and also seeing your doctor to find out why you are having these symptoms. Good luck and try to relax and stay calm.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2010