Just Wondering

Can You Plan A Wedding In 6 months and have everything the way you want it to be?

MrsWalker2011

Asked by MrsWalker2011 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Sure as long as you don't put your expectations too high.

I don't think, even if you have a year, that things will ever go off exactly the way you want them too. Something will always go wrong.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• yes and if your on a budget -- walmart can help with a lot of the food trays and cake ect ....
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• well, i planned mine in 2 months. lol

but mine was simple, very simple. and nobody was there but dh and our kids. no music, no food. just a quick vow exchange on a quiet lake by his chaplain. my dress was simple and he wore his class a's. this was the way we wanted it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My husband proposed to me in September (way back when) and we were married in December. It can be done.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 4:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Our wedding was planned in less than 2 months. It was a huge 3 day long Hindu/Sikh wedding with all the bells and whistles. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Thanks because my wedding is in july and i havent really done much im freaking out and was wondering if everything was going to be right
    MrsWalker2011

Comment by MrsWalker2011 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You can do it!! Im planning my wedding now too, but for November of 2011, and I am having trouble finding a venue that isn't already booked for our date!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! And get to planning missy :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If you're smart about it, sure.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Well, we planned ours in like a week, but we didn't go all out or anything. Just a simple little get together with ourselves and our cousins (best friends) and his grandmother officiating (she's ordained) and her husband with her. No music or even a dress or anything, very simple. I'm sure you could in 6 months, though. That seems like plenty of time, if you're not absolutely set on a specific venue or caterer/etc that may be already booked for that day.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• The good thing about that is his dad and grandmother are gonna cook the food so that would save money on a caterer its a blessing
    MrsWalker2011

Comment by MrsWalker2011 (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2010