does clomid work? 19 and ttc

does clomid work?? heyy im 19 and ttc me and my s2bh have been trying for over year i dont think i ovulate i only get my monthy gift every couple months and if i do have it every month its on the 4 or the 12 any random day i made an appontment at the obgyn for fertility test. jw how well clomid worked

darricks_lady

Asked by darricks_lady at 4:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• 19 is still a little early to try to get pregnant, IMO
    Anonymous

• While 19 is not to young to have a baby I think you would be better served by enjoying your young life and going to college. You have plenty of time for babies. IMO
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Well, obviously you didn't ask for our opinion, but it looks like you're gonna get it ;). There is SO much to be said for spending a couple years just getting to know your husband and marriage. Having a child can be a wonderful experience, but it really does stress a relationship. Even if you are determined to have a baby now, I would think you have plenty of time to try naturally before introducing anything foreign into your system. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Oh please....NOT one of these answers actually answered your question. I got married at 16, got pregnant with our first baby at 17, had her at 18 and had our second at 20. We are happy, hard working (he works a good full time job and I'm a SAHM/student), sucessful people. We are college educated and good people. Our children are happy and well cared for. We do not regret a minute of it.

It DOES sound to me like you are having issues ovulating. I would FIRST recommend you get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility so you can see what your body is and isn't doing. Then look into taking Fertility Blend (www.fertilityblend.com) and if things still aren't getting better talk to your doctor about Clomid.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• clomid works for certain ppl sometimes.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 11:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2010