How many Times

How may times a day does you child tell you they love you my 3 year old tells me all day and when we are out in public and he tells me some people look at me wierd but i think it is so sweet lol

MrsWalker2011

Asked by MrsWalker2011 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• A TON! My son tells me randomly throughout the day. I think its the sweetest thing ever!

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My son is a lover. He tells me he loves me all day long. However, anyone he thanks, he says I love you also. A waitress at a restraunt, people in the store. Or even someone who may hold a door for us. I am not sure what to do about it. I want to teach him to love and be grateful for even the small things. But I don't want him that comfortable with total strangers.
    friendsbymail

Answer by friendsbymail at 5:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My son tells me a lot too. And is sweet it makes my day.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 5:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• my 3 sons r always tellin me they love me all day and my 3 yr old and i have this game we play with saying i love u and i love it i feel so special
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My almost 3 year old says it whenever I say it to him, but he's not yet just decided to say it on his own. He does love running up and hugging and kissing me, though. Those mean just as much :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• just at night but both of my boys randomly through out the day ask to give me a hug for no reason what so ever.
    dora8279

Answer by dora8279 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010