What was your most embarassing moment? adult content

Mine? I am a professional nanny and have been since I was 19. At 19, I nannied three learning disabled children of a nurse. Nurses, for those who don't know, believe that children should know the correct names of body parts. So I had the three children at the mall at Christmas time, and the older sister looks at the 4 yr old boy, noticing his hand in his pants. She screamed at the top of her lungs, "NICKY! YOU CAN NOT PLAY WITH YOUR PENIS HERE IN THE MALL! MOMMY SAYS YOU HAFTA GO TO YOUR ROOM TO PLAY WITH YOUR PENIS! I know there were at least two thousand people around and I very quickly explained to the nearest 500 that I was only their nanny and not their mother, as we left!

parajumper3

Asked by parajumper3 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Uh…me and my ex husband were at his parents’ supposedly empty house, upstairs, and his sister showed up with her teenage son and his gf and WOULD NOT LEAVE. She kept calling, “I know you’re up there!” So he finally went downstairs and I eventually went down (once I cleaned up the – ahem – whipped cream).
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 4:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Back when mailboxes were by the front door, instead of out by the street, we had a really friendly mailman, who I'd chat with everyday. We lived in a very small town at that time. One day, I see him and his wife in the grocery store, and he was in civilian clothes. He said "hi", and before I could stop myself I said "Oh, hi, I didn't recognize you with your clothes on!" LOL. He and his wife both died laughing,and I just died. LOL. He knew what I meant, thank goodness, and told his wife. I could never look him in the eye again after that.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• In 5th grade I had a pad in my pocket - one of those huge bulky ones, my mom was too cheap to buy the thin ones. Anyway, it fell out of my pocket at a school assembly when we were all sitting on the floor. The sixth grade boys behind me started kicking it around and actually made so much noise the principal stopped the assembly, asked them what the disturbance was and when they told her, she made one of them pick it up and hand it back to me. I was known as Kotex for months.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I had to give my younger son a developmental test at the ped. office. I said a word and wrote down how he defined it. His explanation for "curtains" was "those are those things on the windows you keep telling us to close so people don't see how dirty our house is."

VERY LOUDLY

I wanted to sink into the floor and DIE!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Wow Older... how sad more than embarrassing  hun!

CBK Mom3.. I've said the same thing to people I knew in uniform and when they were not in them, I've said that! I worked for a security company and many of our officers would come in on payday, some times with their wives/girlfriends and I too have said,"Oh __ you look so different with your uniform off!" LMAO! I've been beet red  in the face MANY a time! 

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Now THAT is embarrassing.

In grade school I had my eyes closed while I was walking to the playground and I walked into a wall. I was so embarrassed and looked around, but no one saw me, thank goodness.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have heard people say that before, too funny!
    parajumper3

Comment by parajumper3 (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I worked for many years as a new born photographer in local hospitals, I would go into each room of the baby born the day before, I walked into a room to ask if they wanted their child 's picture taken and got informed the baby was dead. I wanted for the floor to open up and swallow me, the nurses were suppose yo let me know if any had died and didn't!

Answer by older at 5:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• *to*

• My most embarresing moment had to be when I was in middle school making out in the hall way with my bf. The principle caught us, then his dad walked in on us making out feeling eachother up on the floor. I can't remember if it happened the same day, but I think it was the same week. Yikes!
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 4:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010