i have a few questions about pregnancy. Answer please! its my 1st!

1. um is about movement. i get this like pain in part of ribs like the baby jus kicked me and sometimes like the baby kicking or hitting my stomach a couple time repeatedly but you cant tell by looking but then sometimes he doesnt kick or anything for days. is this normal at 24weeks?
2. when having a ultrasound can the baby be hiding on the ultrasound?
3. sometimes when i feel my stomach i can feel the baby head but not his feet. is that normal? and sometimes i cant feel the baby at all when i touch my stomach. is that normal?
Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Numbers one and three are normal and NO the baby cant hide
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Agreed with all of the above. What kind of OB do you have? you might consider switching!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 7:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• yes
    no
    yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• 1.) Yes, this is your first so sometimes you may not feel the baby move as if someone who had already gone thru this. And sometimes the baby kicks and it is uncomfortable.
    2.) No at 24 weeks your baby can't hide. The doctor will always be able to find it.
    3.) Yes its normal. Babies move and sometimes you can feel/see them from the outside and sometimes not. You are only 24 weeks, the baby is still pretty small.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• #2 i was just wondering because at about 15weeks my doctor said he didnt see anything but everythings fine now. i was just wondering was that possible or normal?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Even at 15 weeks he should have been able to find the baby.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2010