Haunted apartments!!!! could you pray and has this happened to you? please read:(

Our apartments are haunted and I want out soon. It is progressing slowly....

When I was pregnant with ds in o9 I saw what I believed to be dh in the hallway. I just woke up and saw it with a grey dragon hoodie just like dh. I was at least 6 months pregnant. Nothing happened for a while and recently dh has started hearing "me" speak and yet it's not. I was upstairs sleeping while dh was in the kitchen. Even our our son whimpered thinking it's me at the bottom of the stairs. Dh asked if I was at the bottom of the stairs talking and I said I wasn't. Several times he answers to what he thinks is me and vice versa. I know this can just be coincidence in alot of cases but I don't believe this is. I have even felt a nudge out of nowhere--not recently but when I was pregnant with ds.
The tv has came on loud and and with static(not a recent incident btw).
Recently it's been voices....
To give a little backround
There is the words die carved in the fake wood paneling. The man and two kids who lived here went over an overpass and died. They say it was an accident but I wonder....
When we first moved there was crayon markings in stairway....they were dark. Then they were gone. They appeared again. Then there was this dark mark that replaced it.
Dh just saw a figure appear on the porch with a black hoodie and then disapear.....
The neighbors were happy before they moved in and then they started fighting to the point wher ethey are seperated now. Our other neighbors fought too. I am wondering what is wrong with these apartments but I can't wait for ds, dh, and I to move possibly this summer when we have enough money. I admit that this place scares me.
I don't believe in ghosts but demons....For those who pray please pray for us. thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• well this gave me chills!

i have had eerie/creepy stuff happen to me but not in my current apartment.

if it were me, id say f*ck waiting til summer and get the hell out now. but stuff like this scares me beyond sane thinking and this would be my first reaction. especially if i thought they were demons.

good luck to your family! i pray you get out of there soon!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Thank you!!!!!
    I hate it bacause dh works graveyard so then I am left her all alone at night:(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I believe the guy killed himself and his kids......the words die on the paneling seems odd to me. Our manager pointed it out to us btw. I wish we never moved in. we were too confident kwim?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I don't believe you're in danger. I've experienced alot of these things myself. tell the spirit(s) to leave you alone,that this is your home. I don't believe in demons.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I will be praying for you.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• yea that is pretty scary! as for the graveyard shift, i would never get any sleep at night. that's when my paranormal senses are on high alert and every tiny noise scares me. i would have to have my dh there for security! that sucks, im sorry :( why do you have to wait til summer? is there someone you can stay with in the meantime?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• First, get rid of the spirits in your home: In the Name of Jesus our Messiah,and by the power of His Blood and His Cross, and the Holy Spirit that raised Him from the dead and now dwells within us, we bind all spirits in the air, and the fire and the water, in the ground and the underground and the nether world,and we bind any satanic forces of nature that have been assigned to this dwelling place. We break all generational and word curses, hexes, or spells, or any witchcraft or occult activity that have been invited into this house - on purpose or by accident - throughout the generations past. We bind the interaction and interplay of demonic spirits within these walls. And we claim the protection of the shed Blood of Jesus Christ over this house and grounds, and over every person who ever spend so much as a few moments upon this property. May they receive God's blessing!

We call out to you, Holy Spirit. Come now and fill
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• This kind of stuff really freaks me out. I would try to find a way to leave if possible. I spend way to much time at home alone with my son while my DF is at work and I wouldn't feel comfortable in my own place. Is there anyone you can stay with for a little if it gets out of hand? Good luck to you!!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• fill this place, never to leave! We pray this in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Open doors and windows to release them.

Then you and your dh need to bless your home. Get some oil and make crosses above each door and window, each time asking God to bless your home and those who dwell within, to keep his hedge of angels around your loved ones and your home and to keep out all evil.

Believe in God's power. He will protect you and your family.

Last, but certainly not least, thank Him for all that you have.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I don't have anyone to stay. The reason for the summer move is financial reasons.
    Thank you neebug:)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2010