Trouble Sleeping?

My son will be 8 months old in a week. Lately he is having so much trouble going to sleep and staying asleep. Last night was the worst so far. We did his usual nightly routine, and he fought his sleep until about 10pm. He finally fell asleep then woke up a half our later screaming for about 15 minutes straight. He finally fell back asleep and stayed asleep until 630. Im not doing anything differently with him? Any ideas, suggestions? He is getting his top teeth in as well, not sure if this could be the cause?

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son will be 8months old tomorrow...he is also getting 2 more bottom teeth in and has not eaten well or slept well this past week. I think it has all to do with his teething because i am also not doing anything different in his bedtime routine. I gave him tylenol before bed and that seemed to help a little with hm getting to sleep easier. Good luck and i hope it gets better for you.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Thank you! I hope the same for you too team21!
    TsMommy428

Comment by TsMommy428 (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2010