All kinds of early symptoms.... adult content

I am just 6 weeks pregnant and have gotten over nasal congestion last week after battling it for 5 days. This past week, I have had lower right and left 'ovarian' pinches from time to time throughout the day (no pain or bleeding) and am now congested again. I have also had creamy discharge (kind of like the fertile fluid before ovulation) every other day. Is this all considered normal during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It was for me. However with the discharge you need to see your doc to make sure it's not a yeast infection or a uti. Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope it's alot better then mine were! lol
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I told my hubby that I would go through whatever I have to go through, if it means bringing a baby into the world! We have been TTC for 9 years and finally got pregnant on our own; no fertility meds or treatments. I m/c my first pregnancy this past June and we are so anxious about this pregnancy b/c of the 1st experience.
    I am happy to actually be 'feeling' normal symptoms this time and hope that all is well. I had my hcg levels done last week and haven't gotten the results back yet. I have my 1st U/S this Thursday, Dec. 23 and we are praying that it is good news!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• that's awesome! I'll pray that you welcome a bouncing baby sometime in august!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Thank you! It would be such an answer to all our prayers to receive some good news this Thursday!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It all sounds normal hun....congrats !!!!
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• all i normal i have all the same symptoms and im 8 weeks preg..doc said it was normal =)
    congrats
    leAnn21

Answer by leAnn21 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2010