What is your favorite holiday and why?

Mine is Christmas because i am able to spend quality time with my family and see family members that i only get to see once or twice a year. I also love to see the faces of my nieces and my children when they open their gifts.

team21

Asked by team21 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Thanksgiving! It involves all the family time without the commericialization.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Halloween - we get to play dress up, call cobwebs "decor" and I don't have to deal with extended family, oh, yeah, and there's candy. It's perfect!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Christmas! There is something magical about Christmas that I absolutely love! I get to spend quality time with my family!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• parajumper stole my answer lol--Thanksgiving all the feeling of Christmas without the greediness
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 5:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Diwali is my favorite holiday.. I love everything about Diwali, the festivities, the pujas, lighting the lamps, the reasons why we celebrate Diwali....... I just love everything about Diwali..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2010