MAC users..

What product do you love from Mac? Where do you buy the makeup? I have been using bare minerals foundation and i like it but I would be interested in a lipstick and eye liner or mascara that stays put. I have heard a few things about MAC please tell me what you love about it.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I LOVE their mascara! It's the only one I've tried that stays put all day and comes off with soap and water when I wash my face (no dark circles when I wake up in the morning!)
    I don't wear a lot of makeup (but I LOVE to look at it..funny), usually just tinted moisturizer and some MAC studio finish concealer under my eyes and on any spots..works great! I pretty much use only MAC products because they are great quality, aren't super expensive and last a long time. Any product in particular you are interested in?
    You can buy MAC online. I buy mine at the MAC store at the mall. They will try the products on you before you buy to make sure they colour is right and that you like it. If you can definitely buy from the store.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 5:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I love their foundation and moisturizer. I also love their eyeshadows. I only use mac. I also love, love, love their eyeliner!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I love all MAC products, but I can't get them in my town. I drive to St. Louis for all my products. My favorite though is the MAC eyeliner in Dress Khaki. They don't make that anymore, so now I have to get it off eBay.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i love mac products but i must say that they dont do anything for your skin. they are mostly just for looks. but nonetheless i love the colors and of the lipsticks lipglosses eyeshadows and blushes i really dont but the foundations or powders but i have used them in the past and i did like them. what you should do is if ur going to be wearing their foundations i would apply a very hydrating moisturizer all over your face first ..as you should do anytime you apply makeup to protect your skin.
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I was just to one of ours today,as a matter of fact - I am trying out a different foundation. This one is 'Studio Sculpt' - it has an SPF 15 and I'll apply it a brush. Foundation goes on MUCH better when you apply a primer first. Seems to smooth on nicer.

I LOVE their lip gloss.You put it on and it STAYS on. Love the lipstick colours - it's good to have a pro suggest colours, imo.

I'm not sure if MAC products are any better than other top end cosmetic such as Clinique or Estee Lauder or Chanel - but I love the very approachable/knowledgeble manner they use.
    ShapeofMyHeart

Answer by ShapeofMyHeart at 10:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010