WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR??

i've never been to anything in my life,, i can honestly say that.. but for christmas a bunch of people on my husband's side of the family are going to D.C. because his brother has a timeshare at national harbor. Well one thing we plan on doing is going to a jazz club and i have not one clue what you wear to a doggone jazz club. any suggestions?? warnings????!!!??? the to dos and don't dos of jazz clubs?

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 5:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• Jazz clubs are fairly relaxed - depends on the dress code of the particular club. Most men will wear a tie and jacket. If it is a nice club, you will want to wear a cocktail dress, stockings and heels. Dark colors are best, because you don't want to stand out too much.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You could play it safe with a great pair of pants, dressy blouse, heels, chunky jewelry. That way you are ready for any type. You could also call a few and ask what their dress code is.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2010