baby sitting

OK so my son has a friend that evry time he comes ovaa all he does is jump around and be loud and getts on my last nerve.I've told him that there is no horse play allowed in the house and he just seems to not hear me.I stoppd letting him come ova for a while and my son goes to his house but i feel like it nice to gv his mom time without kids in her ear so today i let him come ova here and i'm ready for him to go and return anytime soon.do u thnk i should let his mother knw wats up?

carisa368

Asked by carisa368 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• If my child was misbehaving at another child's home, I would sure want to know about it. You also need to set some rules and let this child and his mother know that your rules must be followed if he is going to be spending time in your home.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• YES Tell her who he is being. She is prob wondering why no one invites her son over a second time lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I agree with previous poster, if my child was misbehaving at another child's house, I would want to know about it. I also agree that you should set some ground rules that need to be followed when he/she is at your house. If the rules cannot be followed, sorry, the kid will not be allowed back over.
    victoriamom2007

Answer by victoriamom2007 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I agree with neebug, I would want to know if my child was misbehaving at someone else's house! I think it would be best for all parties, if you told the child's parents.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yea i agree with yall.Thanks ladies
    carisa368

Comment by carisa368 (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2010