Telling your family

Does your family want to know what you are having? Are you telling them or keeping it to yourself?

jenlou9686

Asked by jenlou9686 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I told my family! I was so excited and wanted to share my excitement!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Kept all mine secret, I love not knowing . After having him/her when you call it's not just their here its---we had a baby boy/girl it weighs, and its name is ect
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 5:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I told but agood friend of mine had the dr write the sex on a piece of paper and put in an envelope. She took it to a bakery and had the baker put the color of the sex into the center of the cake she bought. That way when they cut the cake they all found out together! It was so cute. She had a girl so the center was pink lol obviously hahah
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No one knew, including myself. If I have another, I will do the same. It adds somuch more excitement to the day they're born :)
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 5:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• We had a cake cutting party!! At my ultra sound I had the Tech write the sex in an envelope (my husband and myself didn't know what the inside of the envelope said either) Then right after my Ultra Sound I went and dropped the envelope off at a family friends house and she baked us this AMAZING cake and put a layer of (Pink or Blue) frosting in the middle of the cake. Then she frosted the whole outside of the cake with with frosting. We invited all our close family and friends to our house and we had a cake cutting party. When we cut the cake there was not a single soul in our house that knew what the inside of the cake was going to be!! We have a 3 1/2 year old little girl so we were thrilled when we cut into it and the frosting was BLUE!! It was a great way to share the moment with family and friends. It was such a great surprise!!
    nat1387

Answer by nat1387 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I called my family right away. I'm not good at keeping a secret. I did wait to tell all my friends and post it on Facebook until I knew that my husband knew because he's underway right now.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2010