How do you cope with........

a troubled marriage and a very ill son that still lives with you? The doctors told me today that they think he has Chron's Disease what do I do? How do I cope? I am losing all hope!!!

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Find a support group in your area. Talking with other people who have been through much of what you are going through and getting ready to go through will help tremendously!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Well we went through all sorts of testing on my daughter and they thought she had crones disease. It turned out to be nothing. However the gastroentologist told me that crones is very treatable and people do not live a life of illness with it any longer. They have very good therapies and meds for it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Take care of yourself. You need to be strong to deal with everything coming at you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010