is your hubby the PERFECT ONE for you???what makes him perfect for you???

neng999

Asked by neng999 at 5:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• He knows all my secrets and if I were to have more, I wouldn't hesitate to tell him. He holds nothing against me and doesn't make me feel smaller for the mistakes I've made.

He is open and honest with me and I can tell him anything without feeling threatened. We have no skeletons.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yeppers. My husband of 25 years is the "one" for me.

Why........ he accepts my faults right along with my qualities. Thats' the key for being the one.. They accept and live with your faults as well a accepting and living with your qualities. I do not mean tolerate, put up with and find about them now and then.. I mean fully accepting those faults as being a part of the person they love, just like they accept the qualities are part of the person they love.

Not all faults can be acceptable. Which ones are or aren't is dependent on each individual.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I love him with all of my heart but no He is not the perfect one for me!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yep we are perfect for each other, he's my best friend. We still call each other during the day just to talk about the kids,crazy stuff at work, what we saw on youtube lol.
    mrzbarnes09

Answer by mrzbarnes09 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• He's perfect for me cause he doesn't always let me win.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2010