is your hubby your 1st LOVE????

neng999

Asked by neng999 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• Um...no—I was over 30 when we met.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Nope. I've been married to 2 others. He is the one that knows me the best since we've been friends for over 15 years. The feelings for him are the strongest I've ever had.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Actually, yes! We first met when he moved to my town and itno my 6th grade class. We were each other's 1st crush & 1st kiss. I just KNEW he was the boy I wanted to marry. He made a big move on me in 9th grade. But it was at a point in my life that I was being abused by my step-father. I had little trust in any man. High school interests & life took us different directions & through our own crappily abusive marriages. After 35 years of wondering what happened to each other, we stumbled across each other. The sparks flew & the chemistry was literal magic. We are now into 6 years of our "Happily Ever After". I thought Cinderella just lived between the bookends on my bookshelf. But, now, I'm living my very own Cinderella story and Happily Ever After.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 6:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No. We married at 27 yrs old

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yup been together since i was in the 10th grade going on 5 years in jan, :) (yes imyoung)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yup, met and married him when I was 17, been married 6 yrs now.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• nope
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• No, I've had a couple of loves before him, but he is my greatest love, and the most real love. The others have been really complicated, and messy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Can't say yes and can't say no. . . ;) I love my DH very much and with every part of my being. . . but each love is different. . . I can say I have never loved someone the way I love him though. ;)
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 1:10 AM on Dec. 22, 2010