what makes you tired as a mom,..as a wife????

neng999

Asked by neng999 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• When I dont get help around the house
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• the fighting between the kids...it is exhausting..
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• As a mom: Trying not to inhered my own shortcoming to my dd (HARD work, lol) As a wife: Listening to him telling me about his chronic pain, I can't to a thing about, without sending out an attitude of: "Duh ... you told me a thousand times before ... "

BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• and the "Mom, I'm hungry" all day long , What you;re 12 can't you make a freakin sandwich?? YOur own top ramen??A piece of fruit??
    As a wife it may be the lack of respect on occasion. I know it's just deep training from his dysfunctional family but it gets me BAD!!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 6:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• constant bickering from the kids, constant cleaning after everyone else and my husband working ridiculously long hours.
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 6:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Working 10hrs overnight coming home to my kids waking up and having to be mommy and wifey at the same time when all i want is a shower and a bed :) but in the end its all worth it :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 22, 2010