I seem to notice a number of

repeat questions, appearing at the same time. This has really increased in the last week.
Does anyone know why this is happening.
Or maybe I am imagining things.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 6:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Some are posted in different categories. But, I've noticed that when a question gets bumped, it shows up in a highlighted box as "recently bumped" AND in its original post making it lok like it's posted twice. When looking at both, the same answers by the same ppl are there.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 6:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I believe the person posting the question in posting it in different categories. I too have noticed it.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 6:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• *is posting*
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 6:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Im not sure whether this is a glitch, or someone just posting the same question in different categories!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I always think there are repeat questions. Especially about the holidays, and tv shows, any entertainment questions. I just figure it's someone wanting to know something for themselves, or they are trying to get their points.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 6:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think if you update your web page while a question is being added to the database, the script that creates the page may get the same question under two records. This is probably more likely when web traffic is high or your connection is slow.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It happened to me earlier. I posted a question and it kept saying, no question found and I kept pressing the submit button and it went thru 3 times.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• People don;t often scan the subject lines in a category to see if the question has already been asked, before posting.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2010