do you drink coffee in the evening?

i never used to, i usually drank two in the morning. but recently i have been only drinking one in the morning, and feeling like i need that extra boost in the evening. for the past 2 nights including tonight ive made myself a cup! today was more that i was cold than i needed the boost, but it also helped my tension headache go away. i know since i was little my parents always made a cup of coffee when they got home from work in the evening. they are extreme coffee drinkers though, they drink it all day long.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 6:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I try not to drink coffee after about 5 p.m., because it interferes with my sleep if I do, but especially at this time of year, I love a cup around 4 in the afternoon.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I use to always have coffee after dinner. No more. I do not want anything to keep me up.. One cup in the morning only when my husband is home. He makes the coffee and brings it to me in bed. If he is working out of town, I do not drink coffee.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes,really i'm an all day drinker and could go to sleep if i wante to i do decaf through the day, love the taste
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 6:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i did once and it made me sleepy, never since.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 6:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Not at home, sometimes I have a cup of decaf with dessert in a restaurant. I tend to drink cider or cocoa at home.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 6:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have coffee every now and then late at night or hot cocoa
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have three cups every morning and 3 cups when I get home from work. I could drink it all day and night and still go to sleep. It's definitely an addiction of mine.
    yldflwr

Answer by yldflwr at 6:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Not unless I want to be awake all night long.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Nope, don't drink coffee at all.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Once in a great while. If I have to make a fresh pot for an evening coffee, I make decaf, or if I'm at someone's house, I ask and only drink if it's decaf.
    Anonymous