how do you see your teen 20 years from now????

neng999

Asked by neng999 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I dont want to picture it....sorry ! I want my babys to stay little forever.but if i had to say i would say Graduating College and being married with kids, a very nice house with wonderful jobs
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Since in 20 yrs, I will be nearly the age my mother is now.....THAT's what I don't want to think about!! But I have been and will continue to train all 3 of my girls to live up to their meanings of their names (all three mean strength). I want them to be strong women that are confident in themselves to do whatever they choose in life to do and to be satisfied with their accomplishments.....so far, so good!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Gosh...in 20 years my children will be 39, 40, 43 and 44. I am 43 now. So, in 20 years I see my children with wives, children and careers and I will be almost 64. My mom is currently almost 63 so, it's hard for me to picture myself beingg older than she is or my oldest child being older than I am now.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• He will be 34 in 20 years, so in a career that he is happy with, married and a child or two. But, I will be very happy in whatever makes him happy.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I hope they will have found a career in something they love, a relationship based on mutual respect, caring, love and faith and have provided a grandchild or two or more :)
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 1:46 AM on Dec. 22, 2010