Would you stay with a adult content

husband that has cheated on you and that you still think that he may be still cheating if you have no job and no where to go and he pays all the bills and you still love him? What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• depends on what nowhere means. if you give your self no way out then you have no choice but to stay. If you give your self options then you are choosing to be with the man you love and work on it. IF you have no option but to stay then you are saying you are forced to be in the relationship and he can do what he wants and you will still be with him. If i was in that situation i would work on finding a way out and then decide if you want to stay or go. you could start by looking for a part time job or perhaps finding a school to go to. I know its not for everyone but you could see if you would be good in the military. My husband cheated and i dont trust him, but i chose to work on it. If you do not want to be in the relationship then don't settle and give up. What would you want your kids to do in that situation. good luck and please find a way out, a place to go, even if you never use it..
    NaiveDream

Answer by NaiveDream at 8:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Why would you subject yourself to constant pain and disappointment. I'm gonna say no... I have been there, I found a job real quick (even if its waiting tables) and I stayed strong for my son, he has every right to be raised right and in a happy home and not learning his fathers nasty habits.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• 6 words LEAVE HIM YOU CAN DO BETTER!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No. I would not stay with someone who is disrespecting me and cheating on me. I rather stay on my own, and get out of the situation instead of staying with someone who doesn't love me back.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Nope, I'd leave! Find a job and get out of there. You deserve better.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 6:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• if i felt that i had to stay
    i certainly would not being having sex with that walking std
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• hellzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz noooooooooooo!

I would divorce his ass, take the kids, house, car & whatever money i could & i'd file for alimony & child support too. He'd be screwed...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I would als kick HIM out.
    samurai_chica

• No. One more reason why i have always worked. I am able to support myself no matter what!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2010