if you found out your having quadruplets what would you have done ?

just past 13 weeks ago i found out i was having quads, they were concieved naturally so it was a huge surprise ! we really went through every emotion possible the first couple of weeks but now our main job is to get these babies born healthy. The best part is when i tell people that im having quads and there reaction; The blank stare and then OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS , its so priceless.

But more importantly we were offered to reduce the number of babies to twins, we refused. i told them i would never do that and the preganancy is going great so far so they haven't really tryed to ask again but still , would you hasve reduced the number ?

MOMMAof5_

Asked by MOMMAof5_ at 2:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Congrats.....Wow Moma...you're gonna be busy : )
    No, I don't believe I would have reduced the number. They are a gift from God not a numbers option.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I would NEVER reduce the number of babies I was carrying, if it ever came to that. That's crazy that you conceived them naturally, wow! Good for you for sticking up for your babies =] And good luck with your pregnancy!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• You did the right thing..

Answer by louise2 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• NO!

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 2:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Just don't turn into a Kate Gosselin. Congrats and I agree with the decision not to reduce. Get some rest now you are gonna need it. Gather your friends and family close, you are also going to need them.
    Anonymous

• Congradulations to you and your family,what a special blessing.4 babies,at one time wow,how awesome.You absolutly done the right thing,God has given you all of these precious babies,for a reason,and to reduce them,I feel would be just wrong.Good luck,and please keep us posted.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Wow 4 babies at once...I used to joke that I could not imagine having twins, lol, but quads!!! And natural...crazy woman! (I mean that in the most loving way possible! lol)

And to answer your question, no I would not have reduced.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Keep them!! That's why I would have done, that's awesome!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Congratulations!!! And wow, oh my!! No, I wouldn't reduce. It's one reason I personally wouldn't use big time fertility drugs, I couldn't bear to face that decision. Having it happen naturally would really make me feel like it was meant to be.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 3:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• sounds pretty rare. I'm suprised we havent heard about it on the news.
    Anonymous