any horror stories about the in-laws?

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 6:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• They refuse to see our daughter for Christmas. She is the only grand child btw. It's her first Christmas.

They refused to come to my baby shower.

The siblings ask DH for money all the time. They have no children.

Last Christmas they put their dogs ON the dining table and let them eat off my plates. Because I won't let them do that any more, they are refusing to see my daughter.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• lol
    SIL called me a muchowzen (sp?) mom
    said I made up my daughters autism to get attention
    i must be good to fool countless therapists, the school experts who did IEP, and a doctor with a PhD who specializes in autism and saw my daughter four times before reporting her in moderate autism range
    my SIL must think that I am the worlds brightest, smartest and most clever woman to 'make' my daughter look like she has autism at three years old, hey, if i can make a child have autism, maybe i can cure it too

but she is a drunk and had her kids taken away more than once by social services, i guess you have to consider the source
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You do realize I only get 940 characters in this box, right? My mother in law is the most despicable person I have ever met. She is hateful and rude to me whenever my husband is not around and talks trash about me in front of our kids. I had our older daughter at 16 and got a full ride scholarship to college. She convinced me that a good wife and mother would know her place and that if I went to college my husband would leave me and take our daughter. I was young and naive and I believed her. Now, of course, I'm a gold digger because I don't work and produce more family income for her to "borrow". She is manipulative and I really think her life's goal is to make me miserable.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have a daughter in law from HELL. She makes like she is perfect. But she plots and causes all kinds of problems.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Where in the world would I start....hmmmm......hey....tootoobusy...is your real name Jan....just wondering if you are my MIL....hahahahahahaha!
    Anonymous

• sidesplittinglaughter Absolutely but I must be careful what I say I'm already being spied on by the ex husband on facebook.

405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I can write a novel series of horror stories
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• there are so many, I wouldn't know which ones to tell.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 6:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Mom2Just1: who the hell puts DOGS on the TABLE!! with the food!!

We have dogs. Dogs sit on the floor. It's one thing to be a jack ass but it's something entirely different to feed dogs off the people dishes.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have great in-laws. I wish I could say the same about my own parents.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2010