Dose anyone know of any

Hey ladies dose anyone know of any onlne dating sites i am single have been for sometime now and i am ready to find a good guy

mommyoftwo2011

Asked by mommyoftwo2011 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• try to google it. You may be able to find a dating site thats local to you
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• if you want a good guy, i would suggest NOT going on line
    good luck and be safe if you do
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• This morning on Good Morning America they said there were thousands of them. They also said it is wise to have the person checked out before going out. There are now sexual predators, rapists, felons that are using dating sites to find their victims. They gave two websites you could use to check them out for about $10 to $15.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• churches have singles groups
    if you want to find a man who is married and telling women he is single, or a man who is single becuase he chooses to try and f_ck every skirt that passes etc etc etc
    go on yahoo singles, plentyoffish, match.com or any other dating site
    again-be safe!!!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Most of them you have to pay for to get any real interaction with the other members. Personally I don't think it's worth it, but if you're willing then go for it. Match.com, Plentyoffish.com, and Eharmony.com are the ones that I know of.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• you might try www.meetup.com and put "singles groups" in the search bar.

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I met my SO online on PlentyofFish, and he is not a predator, married, a felon, a rapist or anything like that. I know other people that have met online as well. You can meet anyone of those types of people in church, a bar, a gym, anywhere. That being said, do take precaution, regardless of where or how you meet men. It's just the wise thing to do.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 8:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i personally wouldn't go on a dating site.. those men who spend all the time on match do come and speed date seem to get hooked on the chase. I wouldn't trust them to get off it after they were with me. I have heard of it working out for others though
    NaiveDream

Answer by NaiveDream at 8:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• oh and some sites are speeddate.com , match.com then you have yahoo personals or hotornot.com or ratemybody.com. the last two seem a little superficial though not sure if any real catches would be on their.
    NaiveDream

Answer by NaiveDream at 8:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If you do plenty of fish, keep this in mind:

It's free, so there's a ton of guys on there (lots of cute ones!).
    It can get overwhelming VERY quickly. I got so many guys messaging me and giving me their numbers right off the bat, and these weren't guys looking just for a hook-up, but it was overwhelming nonetheless.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2010