My Christmas gift.. ugghhh. Am I being a bitch?

I am pregnant with twins and have been requesting a foot massage from my hubby once a week for about a month now. Not something I ALWAYS request, but given the circumstances GIVE ME A BREAK, right? A few weeks back my husband JOKINGLY said he was going to buy one of those electric foot massagers so that HE doesn't have to do it anymore. I laughed and told him that those things are cheesy and can't compare to his manly hands. Well.. HE WASN'T JOKING. He isnt the greatest gift hider in the world and put the box and the receipt in our closet behind some of his clothes (HELLO- I do the laundry!). I am actually upset about this. Why spend $65 on this stupid thing that I have clearly said I dont like just to get out of having to rub his pregnant wife's feet? I havent metioned to him that I seen what he bought and I don't intend to.. but seriously? I'm actually offended by it. Am I being a bitch?

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• What happened to the days where we could all get together and bitch and complain about our men??? Well Crap! That gift sucks! Damn him for not wanting to give you a foot massage!!! Good grief ladies.....Lets all help her get her bitches about the gift out now so she can act like she loves the damn thing when she opens it!!!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think he was trying to be thoughtful and get you something you could use... honestly, I think your taking it a bit far. Sorry
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think you're over reacting to be honest. He was just thinking what could benefit you. Now you can have a foot message when ever you want instead of wait for him and believe me the farther along you get the more you're going to want.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I also think you're over-reacting. I think his intentions were probably good. He probably thought you'd like it. If you give it a try, you might. Plus...you can use it every day, as opposed to getting a massage once a week.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• sarcasmwhen he is home, he should do it manually, when he is at work,use the massager.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think your hormones are making you so mad about it but he should be understanding and put his manly hands on your feet and make them feel better or at least pay for you to go and get one. He's a man they don't always think with their head.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 7:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Its nice to get something.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My husband loves to give foot massages but I also have a foot massager that he gave me. Maybe he is just trying to help youout for when he's not home and you need your feet massaged and yes I do think you are being a bitch about it and not appreciating his thought.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think it's practical and thoughful. You like Fms and he's not always going to be there to supply them, especially with twins on the horizon. This will come in handy when you're tired from caring for 2 infants; hold 2 babies and get a FM at the same time. Be grateful it wasn't a hot pink jogging suit, in a size 5Xs bigger than the one that you wear!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yeah, he's probably just thinking that this will make your feet feel better, you know, trying to be nice. But his answer? Jeesh, what was he thinking? LOL!
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 9:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2010