why are people around my neighborhood so rude? i swear...

i was walking with one of my friends shes younger then me and pregnant, sweetest girl in the entire world, most unique person iv ever met, but people treat her like shes a "demon" i swear, i walked to the store with her to get presents for her baby daddy and his family and we were walking back to her house and people were, yelling and screaming at her that she couldnt celebrate Christmas, or that shes a adulterer(which shes been with one man for a year and 3 months) because shes pregnant and not married, i swear to god himself these people are rude to someone that rarely leaves her house, when she does its to go to her baby daddy house or the clinic, im a christian and im embarrassed to be one because of these people

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Tell them to worry about their own lives.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Smell that, its a troll! "yelling and screaming that she can not celebrate Christmas" Stereotypes picked up here on CM right? Oh, I know, I know, people will come on here and say, oh its true, it happens to me all the time.
    Anonymous

• At Anon's post about troll-ing, myself I do actually find this question a little hard to believe, however obviously I haven't been everywhere in the world. And I know there must be some very fundamentalist places...
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Being a Christian should have nothing to do with it. People can be  rude if they're Christian or not. That's sad for your friend though. I hope she's not getting to stressed while she's pregnant.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Now that I think about it, it is weird that random people would be screaming at your friend. Either you are a troll or a really bad story teller.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Well she has been blessed by having a friend like you. Peace to you and your friend.

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 8:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Ummm I find this post to be a bit of an exaggeration. Are you sure people EVERYWHERE are screaming at her? I mean really!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Holy Monkeys!!! I agreed with Shane!! It's the end of the world!!! LOL!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i dont mean everywhere i mean when we had to walk by the church on our street they know her from others talking about her at the church since she knows a few christian people, the people in the church know shes a satanist and think shes killing animals in her back yard and everything, and anon no they do yell at her about that because shes a satanist
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010