Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are those shirts and dresses called that are baggy on top and then have the tight band around the thighs they are so cute and im trying to find on online but i dont know what they are called!!! the girls on the hill wear them alot Lauren and Audrina especilly!!! hope you can help thanks!!!

Answer Question

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Shopping

Level 3 (16 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • bubble tops

    Answer by JDanesMommy at 2:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

  • Banded tops or banded dresses!

    Answer by inmywritemind at 3:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

  • Bubble Dresses

    Answer by amydh at 4:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.