gas? lol

did anyone have a lot of gas b4 they went into labor? im 37 wks and i have the worst gas i have ever had. with my daughter i had no labor signs at all...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Gas is part of being pregnant! the other day my ex and my son were playing with balloons, filling them up with air and then letting them loose to make those funny noises while they fly out all over the place...and my 5 year old son, started laughing and said-" Ooooh ha-ha-ha, that one is farting, it is pregnant!!!"...my ex just looked at me and we started laughing!
    i guess that is my explaination to my son when ever he has catches me letting one out---I'm pregnant, i have to fart!
    Loba

Answer by Loba at 4:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I had bad gas all throughout my pregnancy, but not the funny kind. It wasn't really coming out, it was just making it so I didn't want to move, breathe, anything! I remember one time I had knelt down to pick something up and then just went down to the ground and didn't want to move, other than to gasp. My husband freaked out, "Do I need to call a doctor? Ambulance?" LOL, no, I just really need to fart! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I got bad gas with my last pregnancy. It was what I was eating though because of my craves. I ate a ton of oranges and brocolli. I know that brocolli can give people gas and oranges are really acidic. Don't be worried about the whole gas thing when you are delivering. There are a lot of people that poop when they are pushing. I know its embarrassing, I was so worried about pooping when I was in labor. I was lucky and had easy deliveries and never pooped when pushing but I'm sure that the doc has seen much worse.
    So good luck though.
    leekim2004

Answer by leekim2004 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Yes, but my daughter was worse than me. She has 4 children and it got worse with each one. Good luck!
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 4:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2008