how would u feel if your ex married your sister?

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• rip-roaring mad. I mean it would actually mean I would never talk to her.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 7:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Depends on the ex... For me, it all boils down to if she's happy, and he's happy, I don't see why it's my business. Just because a relationship between he and I didn't work out doesn't mean they may not be perfect for one another... On the other hand I've dated some pretty big assholes, I wouldn't want to see them with her, simply because they would treat her like shit, but again, it's not my choice.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Betrayed and sickened.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• mad as hell!
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 7:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Betrayed.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• whatever Sabrina..LOL, what if you had kids together & were in a relationship for years? You would be happy for them both if they made each other happy I highly doubt it.

My ex ended up with my best friend & it hurt like hell. I was very mad & upset. Not only did my marriage get destroyed, but my friendship with my EX best friend was destroyed too. If it were my sister, then the family would be split because i would have nothing to do with them anymore. It hurt enough losing a best friend to my ex, if i lost a sister to my ex...it would hurt much more i think.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Disgusted, she was supposed to be like a SISTER to him. Of course I don't have a sister so I never have to worry lol.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i would think they both had no boundaries... and its gross. he will compare her in bed to you .. that's gotta hurt. i would never talk to her again, but i would feel bad for her because she will always wonder about the relationship you had..
    i would think she was stupid. their is a reason he is an ex ... and also that she was desperate,, lots of fish in the sea and she wants the one you let go of..?
    NaiveDream

Answer by NaiveDream at 7:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i would wonder how long and if he left me for her
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• That would be very akward.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 8:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2010