Anyone else not feel like having sex with their SO?

My fiance flat out asked me why I don't like to have sex or touch him. I barely ever let him touch me either. I can't really explain why this is, but I never feel like having sex, and I never initiate anything. It's been this way for awhile now, I just have no sex drive. HELP.

sugaree

Asked by sugaree at 8:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• ten years without now he wants to but i don't
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Im 10 weeks pregnant and constipated...LOL thats why I don't feel like it.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• haha, thanks for the laugh, Misteh
    sugaree

Comment by sugaree (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I don't kinda of impossible with him being 3000 miles away
    Have you tried something new in the bedroom? Role playing? Toys?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I just had my nose reconstructed after an accident on December 7th. So we have not done anything since the 6th.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Have you had a checkup and mentioned this to your doctor? There could be something he/she could do to help. It is worth figuring out especially if you are to be married. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Thanks. No we haven't tried anything new, bc I just don't feel like doing anything at all. I would rather just go to sleep. In the last 3 months we have had sex 3 times, and because he has done all of the work and pretty much not given up until I gave in. I feel bad, and that's why I do it, but I don't want to have to feel like that.
    sugaree

Comment by sugaree (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I ALWAYS WANT TO BUT MOST OF THE TIME HE DONT WANT TO
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I went through that..and it really did suck! I went to my ob/gyn...and basically she told me she thinks I was stressed and too wrapped around taking care of the kids, and the wifey duties..and not taking care of "us". she recommended we have a "date" night once a month..and re-light the spark. It worked..I honestly think it's something every woman goes through at some point in life. Some are earlier than others. GL!
    LoveMyKids0203

Answer by LoveMyKids0203 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My doctor gave me the same advice. We try to do that as much as possible, but it doesn't always happen. Sometimes I feel like it's because we fight sometimes and I hold a grudge unconciously and then kind of use sex as a tool against him, because it's something I have control over. I just need to let stuff go.
    sugaree

Comment by sugaree (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2010