When did you know your SO/DH was for you?

I was living in Montana, living on my own for ten months, doing well. I felt very lonely, listening to an old Journey song & realized it was just making me think of the person who I have been friends with. I would listen to it thinking of how special it would be for us to meet up in romantic ways. I had family around me, and saw them often, even had a couple friends as well, but Montana was not home!
I called DH and packed my things into my minivan and drove 900 miles to him.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 8:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I dated mine off and on, he was out of town for school and I wasn't about to carry on a relationship long distance. But I knew when I realized how much this man loved me and how much he showed it even without saying a word, I knew then that this was the man I would share my life with, and although a lot thought it wouldn't last, it has been 38 years and still going strong.

Answer by older at 8:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• The minute I laid eyes on my now DH I just knew that this was the man I was to spend the rest of my life with. I would not change it for the world. Him and my children are my life.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• We were at a hockey game (in Billings, MT actually). I looked over at him and it just hit me, I wanted to spend everyday for the rest of my life with him.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

•   WE'VE BEEN 2GETHER FOR 8 YEARS,HAVE 4 CHILDREN THE 2 OLDEST (17 AND 15) ARE ACTUALLY HIS NEICE AND NEPHEW BUT HE TREATS THEM LIKE THERE HIS. I JUST OFTEN WONDER IS HE FOR ME. WE ARGUE ALOT WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS TO DO WITH MY OLDEST BOY

19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2010