what i ment to say was.. IF you found your boss attractive, would you act on it? ever?

oh and by the way, this is not my career. it is his career though. but i would like to stay at the place for a while...

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 8:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• No way. I could lose my job in a heart beat.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Nope. I would hate to be know and the one to try and sleep her way up to the top.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• im not trying to sleep my way to the top!!! lol i like the guy!!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Comment by PURPULbutterfly (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It doesn't matter if you are or not. People will think of you that way...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I hit on my boss 10 years ago and made out with him:) The bad part is everyone found out and was pissed. Everyone I worked with really liked me until I hit on him and he reciprocated...I guess, they liked him too, but they were all married, him and I were single. Anyways, it worked out-we have 2 kids and have been married for 7 years. The girls at the old job still don't like me, but oh well.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• True I agree bad idea.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 8:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Oh and I wasn't trying to sleep my way to the top either, this wasn't a job I was planning on staying at. I was in college at the time.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 8:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If I was not married and he was good for me, then yes. And if you are worried about what people think... talk to him about it and see about employment somewhere else. You can still be with him and be respected that way.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i did at my last job .. we were kissed once.. (or alot one day lol) anyway but it was a few months after my boyfriend had split up and right before we got back together.. we talked on the phone A LOT. he always made me feel beautiful and special..he is a great guy and I still talk to him til this day. only one other employee knew about it ( a friend of mine) because it was against the rules to date within the business.. especially the boss.. so we kept it secret.. but he was TOOOO sweet for my likings.. he was the type of guy who if he JUST walked in the door and you asked him to go right back to the store he just left to get you a coke..and stand in line for 2 hours for that coke.. he would do it.. who always said you were right about everything.. lol that might be great for some but I like to have someone to argue with not at .. plus i was still in love with my (now hubby).. but the boss and i stayed friends.
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• funny! ive done this and i regretted it had to move to another location but it turned out for the best!
    chucho317

Answer by chucho317 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010