Are you guity of regifting???

LOL just curious

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 8:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Shopping

• Yes, I do I go through the gifts and what I don't like or want I stick them in a box and when I need a gift I go look there 1st
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Regifting is not something you should feel guilty about. If you have something that you cannot use and you know that someone else would use and enjoy it by all means give it to them. Save money, save the planet, you don't want it, the other person will enjoy it. Win Win Win
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Sure, if it something I will not use, I keep it and find it an appropriate home. Regifting is the new GREEN gift giving :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My whole family regifts! The worst is when I get something gifted back to me because my mom doesn't remember I gave it to her and she thinks she remembers me mentioning something about it. Smile, say thank you and move on. LOL
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 8:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Unfortunately, yes! Sometimes it's just easier...
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• LOL Me too. I save the things in the box until I find someone who would like it or need it.
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes! And unfortunately got caught twice. So embarrassing! lol.
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 8:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes. Not with family members but when someone I don't know like a paper route customer gives me a gc to starbucks or some place i dont go it goes to someone that will use it.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 9:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I regift alll my mothers gifts to me and my kids to the salvation army she wasnt the best mom and yet still isnt there is 3 of us and she only wanted a boy so me and my sister are her evil step kids she never wanted so we get things from the dollar store where as my brother gets expensive gifts so anything she gives me i dont bother opening i no its not worth my eyes to see :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:58 AM on Dec. 22, 2010