How could anyone truly think that killing a baby is better then adoption? adult content

I just read this in a post and my jaw hit the ground. How could killing an unborn child because you were to stupid to close your legs better then giving that child a shot at life? A family that would actually not be as heartless and take good care of them? Makes me sick that people actually think this way.
I really hope you dont teach your children that abortion is a lot better then adoption.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I agree. I think that adoption should always be chosen over abortion. However, I also think the adoption process should be made easier and more affordable for people who would be great, loving parents that could support a child.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I agree with you. Bump!

I did not plan on having a child at 22 but I also didn't do my job in preventing it, so I became the parent I had to be. If I really didn't think I could do it, I would have chosen adoption.

It's my fault I got pregnant not my child's
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• just a bunch of cells that is like a parasite

This is not true. A parasite is a different species than its host. A baby is the same species. A parasite (under every condition) is harmful to the host. A baby (under MOST conditions) is not harmful to the mother.

You should really study some basic Embryology ...
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 8:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I don't THINK I could ever get an abortion, but what somebody else thinks or does is none of my concern or business.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Girl I am sooo with you I CAN NOT STAND abortion. I am against it and anyone that does it should spend life in prison for murder
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I voted you up Eilish lol I do agree with you, but I am definately prolife, of course Rape is another issue all together, and I honestly don't know what I would do in that situation.. I have been raped but it was by an ex that I had a child with before.. so if I had become pregnant I would have kept the child..but another situation I don't know.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Well, I'm mixed here. I don't believe that abortion is the answer for most, I don't believe that every child belongs with their parents either, but I also don't totally believe in adoption seeing as it is a billion dollar industry, and many have manipulated women into thinking they couldn't parent so they'd give their baby up, only to regret it later"

This is why I think the government should be funding more things dealing with adoption. There isn't enough attention being given to the resources that help both pregnant women and people who want to adopt . I don't believe in abortion, but the overwhelming amount of kids without homes is horrible.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I also agree. I'm so pro-life.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• well i agree with you 100% except rape. I have been through this personally and i think with rape there is no right or wrong. It makes it harder on some people to get past when you have HIS child growing inside you. Reliving the nightmare everyday. I personally had a stillborn and it was very hard on me. I was attached to the baby but i was able to look past the rape and see this innocent child. some people can't even bare the thought of carrying that child. So for rape i think no judgement. Just my opinion! and i think everyone is entitled to their own opinion....this is why we live in america right?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Bump for sure and Amen! Total pro life!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 9:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010