My husband want to do a 3sum don't know what to do? Who have done it ? What you think about that crazy idea? adult content

My husband want to do a 3sum and am thinking about it but at the same time am scare i feel jealous at the moment or that i probably feel so mad about it afterwards what can i do ? who have done it? How did you feel how was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I would never do it. I personally think it will cause problems in the long run espeically in marriage.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I would never do it. It is a form of cheating in my eyes
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You can kiss your marriage goodbye if you do that. All the boundaries have been crossed after that. The entire relationship changes. If you already know how you feel about it, why consider it? You would be compromising for someone else!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Make sure you get one with another guy ;) I've never had one but that's what id say
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If you are uncomfortable then dont do it. Id start reevaluating your relationship if he wants something else that will make him happy
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Disgusting! That is all I have to say.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 8:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i know someone that did it with there husband and a year later they got divorced 3sums is always a no winner for anyone if u want more details on her story hit me up
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have done with my hubby (before we were married) but I am into girls also.. so its was a win win for both of us.. though at times I dont like to think about him being with another woman.. THOUGH I BROUGHT it up about us having it. he never would have because it would have not been cool. and only when I am in the mood do we talk about it (during sex..occasionally) and when I say hey we need to do that again.. lol BUT if you arent into other women or do not feel comfortable... dont do it. it would seriously damage your marriage..
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You must be secure in your relationship. Set ground rules as to what can and can not be done. It can be an awesome experience for both. Good Luck
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• we have done 3somes , a few times.. if you want to do it you need to set ground rules between you and hubby, have a safe word wo if your not feeling it you can end it. for me i like girls too and its more fuin for me while were doing it.. S/O likes the wild sex we have aftterwards because i am a really jelous person and afterwards i want kim to know im still the best at everything in bed....

and it helps to have a girl thats not as pretty as you...
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 9:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010