We have a 5 year old son and my husband had a vasectomy a lil afterwards. I had a lot of problems with my pregnancy and now I want another one! Does anyone have any advice for me in this time of need?

Wantababybad

Asked by Wantababybad at 8:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A baby is not going to solve everything. If you want ANYTHING so bad that it's all you see and it makes you miserable, you may want to find a new way of viewing things. I'm not saying don't have another baby. I'm saying make sure there isn't some underlying issue or void in your life that you may be thinking a child will fix. I'm just simply saying this, given your screen name. Good luck! Happy Holidays too!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't consider this a "time of need". You made a decision, probably with very good reason (as you say you had a lot of problems with your pregnancy). Now you regret that decision.
    Your husband may be able to have a reversal, but before you do that you'd better look at what you're trying to do. Why do you want a baby so badly that you're even using it as your identity? What is it that you think a baby will solve? Why is it so important.
    You may be able to have another and you may not - and if you can't, you'll simply need to live with the decision that you and your husband made 5 years ago.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 8:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• thats something that your going to haveto live with, you both decided that he should get it done?
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 11:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2010