ugghhhh so irritated! *vent*

ok, so me and my s/o have been together for a few years, and i have had issues with his mom and sister since the day we met. they are like IN LOVE with drama and i cant stand it. well now that me and my s/o are expecting all she can talk about is how i cheated and the baby isnt his.. let me tell you, I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON ANYONE!! ugghhhhh. well now we are looking into do paternity test to prove he is the dad and to get her off our asses.. the thing is, they are expensive and i dont feel that i should have to prove a point. i want my child to have a grandma since my mom has died but i dont want her to be the grandma if she wont STFU and quit trying to say that my baby isnt his.
sorry about the vent, but wat do yall think? should i do a paternity test or just tell her to suck a toe and shut up?

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would tell her to shut her mouth and get over it!! Why isn't s/o standing up for you? tell her to screw off!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You'll probably never hear the end of it from them if you dont get one. I would suggest you get it done so you can laugh in their face when you find out its his.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• or tell her if she wants proof.......pay for it herself!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• ya thats wat i said but she said she wouldnt pay.! wat a joke!
    1sttimemom2011

Comment by 1sttimemom2011 (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• make a deal with her that if it's his she pays, if it's not YOU pay. she has nothing to lose if she's right.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• First of all, she needs to stay out of your business. However, you should be able to get one from the store pretty cheap and send it off. I'm not sure what to do past that, but I saw it on Teen Mom once. Sorry your MIL is a nut case and is in your life like that. Good luck.  And congratulations on the baby. 

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2010