if your 5 year old had a thick uni-brow would u wax/pluck it, or let it be?

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• Hmm.. I think I would wax/pluck, even though I am by no means obsessed with looks, the first impression does make a huge impact on life....especially at school age.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It would depend on how bad it was and if it bothered them. There is no way in hell I'm going to let my child be a target for abuse (from other children) over something as little as extra hair. I would happily wax their brow if it meant they were going to be happier...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• wax it..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I wouldnt wax or shave a 5 year old, lol.. If when she got older and decided to do it on her own, I wouldnt care.. But I dont think I could do that, esp. to a child whos only 5.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I would let it be.
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I'd wax it! Yep you read that right. Poor little thing with a unibrow:( I would give him/her some help.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If it bothers the child I would wax it.
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 8:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• This is tough. My niece has a bad unibrow and shes only 3. I would let it go for now and if she gets teased then worry about it
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• lol my dd is 4 and has pretty bushy eyebrows for a girl, there are a few in the middle but she dosen't have a huge unibrow or anything, i'll let her decide when she wants something done with her eyebrows
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• personally id save up to have the hair permanently removed cuz it would traumatizing for a 5 year old to get it waxed and i w3ouldnt shave it because ur child will think its okay to use a razor later and thats a whole other set of probs ive dealt with my nephew lmfao. either make the decision to leave it and let um decide later when they're olderor get it permanently done.
    chucho317

Answer by chucho317 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010