God my best friend is such a B*tch ughhh vent*

Cause i dont have a cell phone try to play me and call me out saying thats what i have a man for and im telling her we have bills and she's like no he does it doesnt matter to me if i have a cell i have a baby on the way and more important things like who gives a f**k if i have one! Sorry i had to let that out

firstimemommy21

Asked by firstimemommy21 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• okay...........
    Feel better?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Tell her that if its so important then she can buy you one. eff her
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• a lil i just hate when people think they know everything and they think their right and your wrong when they don;t walk in your shoes .
    firstimemommy21

Comment by firstimemommy21 (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• thats wuh i told her and she like that's what you have a man for ! no im sorry i dont use my husband for things that i consider to not important my son and what he will need is more important to me than a dam cell phone paying so much for it ever money he's strugglin now why would i make it kill himself just for my needs NO..
    firstimemommy21

Comment by firstimemommy21 (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• sorry . she doesnt sound like a very good friend right now!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• We all have things that need to get done an as a good mom knows if u don't need it and u kid needs something gess what we go without so our kids dont
    3momamber

Answer by 3momamber at 9:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2010