Why is my husband so obsessed with his sister?

I haven't been married for ling and I am 6 months pregnant. The problem is my husbands obsession with his sister. What should I do?

Crazypip

Asked by Crazypip at 9:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Um we need more info.
    How is he obsessed?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Has he always been like this or did it just start?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Agree. How is he obsessed?
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• your sister or his sister?? If it is your sister, i would be a little worried. but if it is his sister, then i would think that they are just very close. but yes please more info
    sunflower1986

Answer by sunflower1986 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• More information please
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 9:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• obsessed how?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• probably has been protecting his sister their whole lives and doesnt know how to stop
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• In what way is he obsessed with her?
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 9:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Sister is probably equally interested in him, especially if they were very close and dependent on each other growing up. Sister needs to move over for his wife now, but that is often very difficult. This is much more common than you would think. Many sisters in this type of relationship also become quite envious/possessive of their brothers. He needs to distance himself and focus on his new family now, which doesn't mean cutting sis out of his life. Good luck! This can be a tough one, and try not to take it too personally...brothers are easily tricked too!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:21 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Hi everyone. Thanks for the replies! What I mean is he is totally hung up on making her happy. He used to leave me alone at home and go to her house EVERYDAY to have dinner with her and come home really late... When me and him go put we have to buy her a present!!! He used to give her lifts everyday. When she found put I was pregnant she told my husband I should have an abortion! He never seems to tell her she needs to quit! I feel like she is "the other woman" in our relationship. Something just isn't right
    Crazypip

Comment by Crazypip (original poster) at 6:58 AM on Dec. 22, 2010