the lies

i dont know why my dh lied to me last night, saying he was texting his mom when i found out cos she called earlier to see if we got our christmas present yet n when i asked her she said he hadnt text her, then tonight he tells me his friend was having problems n needed to talk to someone well you always go to my husband bitch try finding someone else to vent to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• If he lied about who he was talking to I would think he was hiding something
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• im sorry but I dont understand teh ?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• he is absolutely hiding something. good luck with it, ive been there, it sucks
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Is there a question here?
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 9:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• why did he have to lie, n why does this girl always turn to him when things get rough with her dh, what did she do before she knew my husband n things got bad she needs to stop
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Sounds very suspicious. Can you check your phone bill and see who he was really texting at that time? You might have to wait a little bit but remember yesterday's date and check as soon as the bill comes out.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Um maybe he is cheating? sorry to mention it but you two are married so you have the right to ask him to stop doing somethng you are not comfortable with!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Sounds to me like your husband has a friend who needed someone to talk to and she reached out to him. Maybe he lied to you because he didn't think you would like him talking to her.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i would definitely check into it.. if your phone company offers it.. go online and check the data info for his number.... you can tell how often he talks to her.. texts and phone calls.... AND... she doesnt need to lean on him for this.. and he shouldnt allow her too if you have a problem with it.. AND if he lied.. i wouldnt let it go.. he lied for a reason. he should never hide anything about other women.
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Could be defensive behavior or it could be that he is more involved than he should be. Either way, I agree that this girl needs to find a different shoulder to cry on. You need to sit down and talk to dh and ask him to not take her calls, or at the very least not privately anymore since he is having trouble being truthful about the calls. When he denies that bit, you can reference the conversation with his mother about the imaginary text message. Unless he decides to cut the relationship with the other girl, there isn't much you can do about that except leave him. Hopefully he will be respectful of your feelings and make the right choice.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:17 AM on Dec. 22, 2010