DO YOU READ??

Do you read other's comments or do answer the question without seeing what all has been said..

IF i am about to answer someone's question with a bunch of questions for them.. I read previous posts to see if anyone else asked and if my answers will be answered in a response to them..

and IF YOU ASK QUESTIONS in a comment do you go back to see the answers to give a better answer?

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i try to always read the replies and yes i do try if i remember to go back to the question. but not all the time.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• When I ask questions yes I go back and read all the answers and respond to questions.
    When I'm answering a question depending on how many answers there are I usually read them and answer the question
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If I ask questions, I do go back. I don't always read all the other replies before replying.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Some questions, I do read the comments. If it's a debate issue with only a few people going back and forth, I ususually skip the drama and just add my own thought. If I asked the OP questions, I will try to remeber to go back and see what she posted and respond from there if I can.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes I always read the replies before I answer.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 9:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I do read the comments to see if anyone has said my response. I may check back to see if other people agree with me but I won't reanswer a question.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 9:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• When I am confident about my position/opinion on a topic, I just go ahead and post it. Then I go back and read others' responses to see how many people were of the same opinion. If I'm not familiar with the topic, I'll read others' responses and gauge my opinion based on what I see.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• when i ask i read all

when i answer i read
    all - some of the time
    and some- all the time
    and none - none of the time
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I read only the first page of posts, and I never go back to questions after I've answered.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010